Let Us File For You
$250 for our time (plus $70-$140 Patent Office Fee)*
- All official government forms prepared by us
- Document conversion to proper formats accepted by the US Patent Office
- Patent filing and form submission by a registered patent attorney or registered patent agent
- Notifications and email reminders throughout the year of key deadlines
Whats NOT included?
- We do not review your files. We will file what you send us "as is"
- Because we do not review your files, we do not make any guarantee or representation that your invention is patentable
How it works:
You send us your final provisional patent files (figures and description), we convert them to the proper format, prepare all the proper US Patent Office forms and paperwork, and we submit everything to the patent office for you using our registered USPTO-EFS account. Under this add-on, we can guarantee 100% acceptance by the patent office which means you will be "patent pending". Note that "patent pending" is not the same thing as having a valid and enforceable patent which must first go through the entire examination process.
Bonus: We will also add you into our automated computer system making sure you get notified by email of all key deadlines and due dates (tip: the patent office will not send you any reminders so this is a nice feature). We will also send you pdf copies by email of all correspondence we receive from the Patent Office.
Important Note: If you are not a Gold Member of our site we will not read or fully review your patent application. We will just make sure its in the proper format before we file it.
*$70 USPTO filing fee assumes you qualify as a micro entity. If you do not, the fee will be $140 for all individuals and small businesses (less than 500 employees).
(credit and debit cards accepted if you don't have paypal)
*$70 USPTO filing fee assumes you qualify as a micro entity. If you do not, the fee will probably be $390 ($250 + $140).