Patent and Invention Help Forum

Post reply

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Message icon:


shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Topic Summary

Posted by: rrmusakaev
« on: July 31, 2020, 10:52:33 PM »

Posted by: Brad
« on: July 31, 2020, 01:24:19 PM »

There is no standard form for making an amendments to the claims but any changes should follow the rules outlined in the manual of patent examination 1.121 at

If you need free help I would call the USPTO and ask them how to respond:  800-786-9199

Posted by: rrmusakaev
« on: July 31, 2020, 12:21:11 PM »

Thank you. Could you please explain the situation? I filed the NPPA 20/07/01. Got the Notice to File Missing Parts - I need to make a change in the claim. Is there a standard form and/or cover letter to respond to the notification?
Posted by: rrmusakaev
« on: July 29, 2020, 02:07:02 PM »

help for filling out Micro Entity Status
Menu Editor Pro 1.0.2 | Copyright 2014, Matthew Kerle