Patent and Invention Help Forum

I'm selling on Amazon with huge thanks to Brad and the patent help

It's been a very long journey. But, in only three months selling my product volume has reached the minimum I placed in my financial plan. Thanks to Brad my product is differentiated from the competition.

Brad was amazing in his guidance in the development of the patent. He never approached the process as if he knew all about the product. He asked many questions and we had six renditions of the patent. Toward the end he sent me information on stating the utility claims. The light went on.

My patent is through the review process and up to six claims may be approved. All I need are the strongest two and the strategic differentiation of my product will be protected.

The free information on his site is great. However, I definitely got my money's worth in hiring Brad. Bonus! He has connections to a very reasonable  patent drawing artist.

Brad never approached the process as if he knew all about the product. He asked many questions and we had six renditions of the patent. Toward the end he sent me information on stating the utility claims. The light went on.

My patent is through the review process and up to six claims may be approved. All I need are the strongest two and my product will be strategically different from the competition.

The free information on his site is great. However, I definitely got my money's worth in the patent writing and issue.

I should write a small book of this journey: the process, the costs from mold design, prototypes and finding the full service producer to ship directly to Amazon. I never touch the product.

My biggest suggestion to all approaching a product invention is to commit to the money including allocating for marketing. In my mind the money was sunk like a boat so I stayed fully committed without regret.

Also, do not be cheap on marketing. I'm spending 100% of the product cash flow on marketing right now. One version of my product is on the front page of Amazon. I'm starting a click through campaign that will drain my cash in hope of materially increasing volume. The goal is to get both versions of my product on Amazon front page and generate the reviews needed to stay there. Then I will have an almost effortless annuity income.

Cheers to Brad.

Brad

• Patent Agent
  • Owner of PatentFile, LLC
    • View Profile
    • Patent File
Re: I'm selling on Amazon with huge thanks to Brad and the patent help
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 10:37:29 AM »
Thanks!
My free patent template: https://patentfile.org/free-provisional-patent-template/

Hire Me:  https://patentfile.org/packages/

Disclaimer: The information on this site is not legal advice and is not a substitute for an attorney or a law firm.  You should seek legal counsel for legal questions.