Get “Patent Pending” with our free Provisional Patent Template and free patent filing checklist (sign up below)
Sign up below to get our free provisional patent application template (Microsoft Word file) which we have used to file hundreds of provisional patent applications in the US Patent and
Trademark Office (USPTO). The provisional patent template includes:
- Properly formatted MS Word document complying with US Patent and Trademark Office rules.
- Correct paragraph numbering setup to automatically number paragraphs for you in the proper format.
- All required sections labeled allowing you to fill them out one-by-one.
- Advice on how to convert your MS Word file to a pdf format that is acceptable by the patent office (hint: not all pdf converters work well with USPTO requirements).
Watch Video Introduction:
The provisional patent template will be instantly available to you as a free download after you confirm your email address. You will also get my patent filing newsletter (unsubscribe at anytime through a link on the bottom of each email) and patent filing checklist. We will never share your email with anyone else. We hate spam too.
The newsletter will include articles such as:
- Top 5 mistakes you want to avoid when preparing your own patent application (and my personal worst mistake).
- The “real” question you should ask a patent attorney before you decide to file a patent.
- How will industry put a value on your patent and how much is it really worth?
- 3 tricks to find partners and investors who will help you pay for your patent application.
- and lots more!
Check out this review from my Google Places Page:
Ready to get started? Sign up below and don’t forget to confirm your subscription and check your junk or spam mailbox for the confirmation email:
By Brad Fach
Thanks for teaching me something today
Thanks for all your help!
Very good document and helpful. This will go down in history as one of the few times all my hopes and expectations for a service provider were more than exceeded!
Works great. Thank you!
Received the download link right away. The template is great and works just like you said. Thank you!
PatentFile.org (704) 802-9023 2440 Sugar Mill Rd. Charlotte NC, 28210 USA 5.0 5.0 3 3 Thanks for teaching me something today
Navigate This Site
President - PatentFile, LLCBrad Fach has over 12 years of experience writing and filing patent applications with the US Patent and Trademark Office. He has personally filed over 500 patents in all technical areas ranging from consumer products to software and biotechnology. Read more....
Guaranteed “Patent Pending” with my helpI can help you write a professional, investor ready patent application at a fraction of the cost you would pay an attorney. My patent video guide walks you through the entire process step-by-step and I am available to answer any questions you may have. Find out more on the Services Page.