Get "Patent Pending" Today!
Sign up for our free Provisional Patent Template and free patent filing checklist
Here is the provisional patent template that I have used to file hundreds of provisional patent applications in the US Patent and Trademark Office. Sign up below to get free instant access to this document (Microsoft Word file) allowing you to "fill in the blanks" to write your own provisional patent application and get patent pending.
The provisional patent template includes:
- Properly formatted MS Word document complying with US Patent and Trademark Office rules.
- Correct paragraph numbering setup to automatically number paragraphs for you in the proper format.
- All required sections labeled allowing you to fill them out one-by-one.
- Advice on how to convert your MS Word file to a pdf format that is acceptable by the patent office (hint: not all pdf converters work well with USPTO requirements).
The provisional patent template will be instantly available (for free) to download after you confirm your email address. You will also get my patent filing newsletter (unsubscribe at anytime through a link on the bottom of each email) and patent filing checklist. We will never share your email with anyone else. We hate spam too. The newsletter will include articles such as:
- Top 5 mistakes when preparing your own patent application (and my personal worst mistake).
- The “real” question you should ask a patent attorney before you decide to file a patent.
- What's the value of my idea? Learn how industry values patents
- Three tricks to find partners and investors who will help you pay for your patent application
- Plus lots more!
Ready to get started? Sign up below and don't forget to confirm your subscription and check your junk or spam mailbox for the confirmation email:
By Brad Fach
President - PatentFile, LLCBrad Fach has over 15 years of experience writing and filing patent applications with the US Patent and Trademark Office. He has personally filed over 500 patents in all technical areas ranging from consumer products to software and biotechnology. Read more....
Guaranteed “Patent Pending” with my helpI can help you write a professional, investor ready patent application at a fraction of the cost you would pay an attorney. My patent video guide walks you through the entire process step-by-step and I am available to answer any questions you may have. Find out more on the Services Page.